Peace

Tuesday 8 November 2011

MASQUERADE BY MASK

I'm transparent but opaque
I'm always in bad luck
Homicide murder is a drug
In your eyes, I'm no more than a bug

I'm dead but alive
I'm already here when you arrive
You'll be at any box except five
Watching the singers of this hive

I'm here but nowhere
I'm in a mirror over here, over there
Let's have some times to spare
All you have to do is hear not stare

I'M SHADOW OF THE DARK, I'M PHANTOM OF HOMO SAPIENS, AND I’M HIDING IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES...

If the mask is opened
The dead will morph to human
Because the dead is phantom
The one that forced to transform

Hey'ya the informed
You will be in horror to see the deformed
You will no longer exist
Because he is the ALTERED BEAST

YOU CAN'T SMELL DEATH
DEATH CAN SMELL YOU
YOU CAN'T SEE DEATH
DEATH CAN SEE YOU
YOU CAN'T HEAR DEATH
DEATH CAN HEAR YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment