Peace

Wednesday 14 December 2011

I AM SATAN

Go to hell

What the hell

Ring the bell

Hope it gives you hell

Hell-O

The first greet

By the sucker of your spirit

Take souls to eat

Even phantom can’t defeat

Even ghost cannot beat

The wicks in me that God can’t split

Stay calm, have a seat

I’m the evil devil, can’t you read?

Follow me to the flame of heat

 It’s a pain, shit!

Fire isn’t gas, liquid or solid



I am Satan

Neither the freaking Saturn

Nor the flare of Saturday

You can call me Lucifer

Sometimes as the music master

You can call me Baphomet

While I’m hermaphrodite

Erik was me and still me, the ghoul

But Daaé was fool to call me as an angel

I’m nightmare upon the nightmare

I’ll be your opponent if you’ve time to spare

But I’m not in Saint’s list even I’m bad

Want to know so badly?

His list contains naughty and kind children

While I’m the worst of all and not a child, you moron!

Jingle hell, jingle hell

Jingle well, jingle well

Jingle bell, jingle bell

Jingle tell, jingle tell


The Satanic Verses in Qur'an

Sura an-Najm (Star) 53:19-22

Now tell me about Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat,
The third one, another goddess.
What! For you the males and for him the females!
That indeed is an unfair division.
أَفَرَأَيْتُمُ اللَّاتَ وَالْعُزَّى
وَمَنَاةَ الثَّالِثَةَ الْأُخْرَى
أَلَكُمُ الذَّكَرُ وَلَهُ الْأُنثَى
تِلْكَ إِذًا قِسْمَةٌ ضِيزَى. سورة النجم - سورة ‏٥٣: ١٩-٢٢‏

No comments:

Post a Comment